Thursday, 19 March 2015

Hive Tyrant - Finecast Version

If there's one thing everybody is cursing about, it's finecast. Or failcast.
I already had fun with glueing together the 2014 White Dwarf and it didn't keep me from buying another finecast one.
A Hive Tyrant. It was on sale...

Pretty quickly I knew why ;)

I had a lot of fun (and liquid green and glue) putting together the carpace and priming the whole model.
It seems like it's sucking in the paint and leaving a lot of white holes you're impossible to reach.


Finally I made it to look like this, but it was a really hard way. And I'm honest, I wouldn't belived you, that it looks like this in the end.


Even when the base was done it was hell of a fight to glue the feet to the cork. They weren't flat so they wouldn't stick to the base.

It was a pain in the ass, but it was worth it. He looks good in the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment