Thursday, 12 November 2015

Battlereport: 1500 Points Tyranids vs. Space Marines

Time to take my Nids back home from the shop where they lived since Armies on Parade.
And because they are pretty nasty to carry around we decided to have a game at the store.
1500 Points of Nids vs. Space Marines.

He brought all he had at once. I had Children of Cryptus, one team of Hormagaunts and one team of Termagaunts as backup with a Tyrannocyte and a Trygon.



He kicked my ass big time. Not because I did stupid things but because he rolled like no tomorrow and I didn't. In the second round, my backup showed up and I put the Tyrannocyte with the children of Cryptus right where I wanted them.


They did some damage and I think they were the only ones who killed something. He rolled again like no tomorrow and was very very very lucky with his artillery. Bad luck for me. He hit right on target und killed my Carnifex with his tacticals.

As always my second backup did not show up and had a nice cup of tea I think, So 360 of my 1500 Points were sitting right next to the battlefield and rejected to do somesthing useful.
In round three he killed my last units and the battle was done.

It was a fun game. I'm not sure why it went so bad. I hope it'll be better next time

My List:

## Tyranids: Codex (2014) (Hive Fleet Detachement) (1495pts) ##

### No Force Org Slot (75pts) ###
* #### Tyrannocyte (75pts) ####

5x Deathspitters

**Tyrannocyte:** Unit Type:Monstrous Creature|WS:2|BS:2|S:5|T:5|W:6|I:3|A:3|Ld:8|Save:4+

**Deathspitter:** Range:18"|Strength:5|AP:5|Type:Assault 3

### HQ (185pts) ###
* #### Hive Tyrant (185pts) ####

Heavy Venom Cannon (20pts), Scything Talons

**Hive Tyrant:** Unit Type:Monstrous Creature (Character)|WS:8|BS:4|S:6|T:6|W:4|I:5|A:4|Ld:10|Save:3+

**Heavy Venom Cannon:** Range:36"|Strength:9|AP:4|Type:Assault 1, Blast

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee

### Troops (605pts) ###
* #### Children of Cryptus (215pts) ####

**Genestealers:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:6|BS:0|S:4|T:4|W:1|I:6|A:2|Ld:10|Save:5+

**Spawn of Cryptus:** Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:7|BS:0|S:5|T:5|W:3|I:7|A:4|Ld:10|Save:4+

**Rending Claws:** Range:-|Strength:user|AP:5|Type:Melee, Rending

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee
* #### Hormagaunt Brood (50pts) ####

10x Hormagaunt (50pts)

**Hormagaunt:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:5|A:2|Ld:6|Save:6+

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee
* #### Hormagaunt Brood (50pts) ####

10x Hormagaunt (50pts)

**Hormagaunt:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:5|A:2|Ld:6|Save:6+

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee
* #### Phodian Hive Warrior (170pts) ####

**Phodian Hive Warrior:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:5|BS:3|S:4|T:4|W:3|I:4|A:3|Ld:10|Save:4+

**Boneswords :** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:3|Type:Melee, Lifedrain

**Lash Whip & Bonesword:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:3|Type:Melee, Life Drain, Swiftstrike

**Rending Claws:** Range:-|Strength:user|AP:5|Type:Melee, Rending

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee

**Venom Cannon:** Range:36"|Strength:6|AP:4|Type:Assault 1, Blast
* #### Termagant Brood (40pts) ####

10x Fleshborer Termagant (40pts)

**Termagant:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:6|Save:6+

**Fleshborer:** Range:12"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 1
* #### Termagant Brood (80pts) ####
* #### 10x Devourer Termagant (80pts) ####

10x Devourer (40pts)

**Termagant:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:6|Save:6+

**Devourer:** Range:18"|Strength:4|AP:-|Type:Assault 3

### Elites (175pts) ###
* #### Zoanthrope Brood (175pts) ####

Neurothrope (75pts), 2x Zoanthrope (100pts)

**Neurothrope:** Unit Type:Infantry (Character)|WS:3|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:2|I:3|A:1|Ld:10|Save:5+

**Zoanthrope:** Unit Type:Infantry|WS:3|BS:4|S:4|T:4|W:2|I:3|A:1|Ld:10|Save:5+

### Fast Attack (60pts) ###
* #### Gargoyle Brood (60pts) ####

10x Gargoyle (60pts)

**Gargoyle:** Unit Type:Jump Infantry|WS:3|BS:3|S:3|T:3|W:1|I:4|A:1|Ld:6|Save:6+

**Blinding Venom:** Range:-|Strength:3|AP:-|Type:Melee. Blind, Poisoned (6+)

**Fleshborer:** Range:12"|Strength:4|AP:5|Type:Assault 1

### Heavy Support (395pts) ###
* #### Carnifex Brood (165pts) ####
* #### Carnifex (165pts) ####

Adrenal Glands (15pts), Heavy Venom Cannon (20pts), Scything Talons, Thresher Scythe (10pts)

**Carnifex:** Unit Type:Monstrous Creature|WS:3|BS:3|S:9|T:6|W:4|I:2|A:3|Ld:7|Save:3+

**Adrenal Glands:** Description:A model with the adrenal glands biomorph has the Fleet and Furious Charge special rules.

**Heavy Venom Cannon:** Range:36"|Strength:9|AP:4|Type:Assault 1, Blast

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee

**Thresher Scythe:** Range:-|Strength:4|AP:4|Type:Melee, Rending
* #### Trygon Prime (230pts) ####

**Trygon Prime:** Unit Type:Monstrous Creature|WS:5|BS:3|S:6|T:6|W:6|I:4|A:5|Ld:10|Save:3+

**Bio-electric Pulse with Containment Spines:** Range:18"|Strength:5|AP:5|Type:Assault 12

**Scything Talons:** Range:-|Strength:User|AP:6|Type:Melee

Created with [BattleScribe](http://www.battlescribe.net)





No comments:

Post a Comment