Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Imperial Knight - WIP 2

Wow, it has been almost a week since I posted an update on my Knight.

Compared to the last one I feel like nothing has happend. Progress feels pretty slow at the moment.
But what has changed:
His legs are pretty much done. They need some weathering, some dirt, oil and rust and they are finished.
I've finished the exhausts and the started painting some of the pipes and hoses on the upper body. It looked pretty dull with metal only.




It's pretty hard to tell what you can see in the end and what's useless to paint because nobody will see it. Especially with shoulderpad and gun in place. So I added and remove those parts as good as possible from time to time to check.
I also added the mount with some metallic paint (Warplock Bronze and so on...). I'll leave it like that even it's more a bleached gold than a used Bronze-Color. I'll see what I can do with the other knights to make it look more used.
I've also based the base and added some ruins, an ork's head, skulls and pipes. Have to prime and paint it.

And, as you can see above, I painted the blazon. For the red ribbon I used tape and was surprised that you can see the red ribbon under the Reapy. It's not Golden Demon Freehand but I expected worse ;).
Today I was so bold to add some banner under it. Looked a bit boring to me without.


House Hazamel has now a name...
Finally he looks like this hat the moment


Adding some paint and 2000 words of Fluff to it and I'm done...


No comments:

Post a Comment