Sunday, 15 May 2016

Landraider Redeemer WIP

Back to red.
I still hope to get a new or at least major updated codex for my Blood Angels. But I don't think this will happen anytime soon. But I still enjoy painting them and so I'm on my way to finish the ride for my Terminators: A Landraider Redeemer.
As ususal I did completly useless stuff like painting the interior.




I also wanted to give it a used look again and drilled some bulletholes and bent one of the sideshields.


I also did some beginnerlevel freehands.



Yes, it's no golden demon freehand picture of Sanguinius but I'm pretty happy with it. As usual it looks better from afar. And just for size-comparison... A one-euro-Cent-coin!


That's the current progress. Damaged, rusted tracks. Now on to the final details.


No comments:

Post a Comment