Saturday, 9 July 2016

WIP - Building a Khorne Army #3

By popular demand: Part three of my Khrone Army Painting Project.
This time: Bloodcrushers!
It's important to keep the Bloodcrushers seperated all the time. You never know what will happen if you don't do that.

I also painted them the classic way in Khorne Red. No fancy metal-look.
I also don't like my new iPhone-Camera. Compared to the old Nexus 5-Camera I feel like it has some difficulties taking pictures at not so perfect light. But I'm working on it.

So not so much pictures this time of progress, But (drumroll please) a timelapse of crackling base. It's a little bit shaky...

And finally the almost finished Bloodcrusher.


So what's more to come?

  • More Bloodletters
  • Bloodhounds (Ye olde metal ones...)
  • Khorne from Age of Sigmar box
  • Slaves to Darkness Sorcerer


No comments:

Post a Comment